Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2020 PRO cannot start

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
procenitelj
380 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2020 PRO cannot start

Hello every one!

I have been using Inventor since the version 2015 and this never happened to me before. The problem is when I start the program, the loading screen appears like in the picture and when the loading bar gets to 50%, the loading screen disappears and nothing happens.

I reinstalled my WIN 10 64 bit a few days ago and installed the Inventor 2020 Pro again and everything worked fine for 3-4 days and now the same problem happens. The WIN 10 is official. I tried to repair the program, I tried updating it, I used Inventor Reset Utility, I looked into the Task Manager to see whether Inventor is working in the background, but nothing helped. I doubt that the solution is to reinstall my Inventor every couple days.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Please help if you can.

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: procenitelj

Hi! This could be licensing related. Please follow the instruction below to update the 2020 product line licensing service.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-licensing-service-updat...

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 3
procenitelj
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Thank you for the reply. I have reinstalled WIN 10 again because I was really in a hurry. I have installed again Inventor 2020 and I followed your advice and updated the software. If the software continues to work good after few days, I will accept your solution as a sound one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report