Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 crashes on splash screen

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
869 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2013 crashes on splash screen

I am using Inventor for my University work untill 3-4 weeks ago when it started crashing on startup. I finally managed to do a proper uninstall and re-install and it's still broken. The InventorNotWorking is what happens when I open it normally. The Inventor not registering attachment is what happens when I open it as an administrator and the the InventorDiag is when I open it in windows daignostic mode with the FLEXnet license enabled. Please help me. I'm falling behind in my course.

Computer Specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

intel i5-2500k

16gb RAM

NVidia GTX570 Graphics.

Thankyou for any help.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you apply a service pack or update the video driver before this happened?  You might consider a system restore back to when it worked...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Unfortunately, I don't have a restore older than 1 week. I have tried downgrading my video driver but that did nothing. I re-installed the base version of the program but that didn't work so I upgraded to service pack 2 and that also didn't work. I also tried logging in as another user and that didn't work.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

FIXED!!! Suggestions to anyone with my problem.
GoTo: Control Panel >Administrative Tools >EventViewer
Then on the left hand side goto Windows Logs>Application
Find your error (should be near the top if it was recent) and double click to get details. Read through it and somewhere there should be an event type or event ID. Mine where 1032 and 1000. Punch "Event (yourevent) Autodesk" into google and you should find lots of info on your problem.

For me I just updated Microsoft .NET from version 4.0 to version 4.5 and the program is working great!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report