Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
sarah1973
199 Views, 3 Replies

Invalid product key?

There is someone here with experience that can help me with product key, is not accepting mine.

please.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Otto
in reply to: sarah1973

Hello sarah1973

It looks like you're getting an "Invalid Serial Number” message or having trouble with your product key while trying to register and activate your Autodesk software. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Click Top reasons why you may get a Serial Number Error during Activation

And check Error: "Invalid serial number" (standalone activation)

For product key information: Finding Serial Numbers & Product Keys

If you’re having an issue with your product key, please make sure that you are using the correct one for your product (especially if your product comes from a suite). Finally, you should type then numbers and letters in. We do not recommend copy/paste.

If you are still having issues activating your product, you may visit our Activation Contact Us page and submit your inquiry there.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 4
Darin.Green

The name of the product you're trying to install would be nice to know. Anyway, here's a <<link>> to the 2017 product keys. They are based on the product.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster

@sarah1973

Not sure why you are posting again when you already had a dialog going here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/product-key/m-p/6640374

You need to provide a screen shot of the information that I requested.  Don't reply to the email that you get when someone updates the posting.  Come back here and attach the image.

"is someone here with experience that can help me": I have the experience but I can't assist you if I don't provide all the information.  We informed you in your other posting you are providing very little detail and then you start another posting with very little information.

In addition this is a volunteer peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  Meaning that we may not always be monitor every posting every minute of the day or night.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report