Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error 2337.0, Ac32BitAppServer.dll

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cyrenjan23
16626 Views, 3 Replies

Internal Error 2337.0, Ac32BitAppServer.dll

14285381_1320395671318886_1668532875_o.png 

hi im trying to install Autocad Electrical 2017 

heres my specs

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUS
System Model: All Series
BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/28/13 21:39:24 Ver: 04.10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3776MB RAM
Page File: 1760MB used, 5790MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

the problem is it says Internal Error 2337.0, Ac32BitAppServer.dll  like it says on the picture i have attached hope you guys can help me thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Otto
in reply to: cyrenjan23

Hello cyrenjan23 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you are seeing a Windows Installer Error Message. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

Windows Installer Error Messages

Errors during AutoCAD software installation

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: cyrenjan23

@cyrenjan23

Well you are not installing AutoCAD Electrical 2017, you are installing AutoCAD 2017.  Look at the titlebar of your image.  If you were installing AutoCAD Electrical if would state that..  Smiley Wink    Anyhow that error usually points to a corrupt download..

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent (http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...) and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

If you want the full recommended installation steps, click on the installation link in my signature.

Good luck on your installation.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 4

A similar problem arose in Civil3D 2018. Now the answer is probably not relevant. But I was helped by the installation of SP1 from Windows

Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку 'УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ' | Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report