Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing old version AutoCAD LT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
coyser
1394 Views, 2 Replies

Installing old version AutoCAD LT

I have the installation disk for AutoCAD LT 2011. I recently changed to a laptop that does not have a CD-ROM. Is there a way that I can install this software that I purchased a long time ago? Possibly an online download using my old product key? I have all of the original packaging, serial no, product key, etc... My new computer is running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: coyser

Hi @coyser,

I believe you should be able to get a downloadable install for your product from the Autodesk Virtual Agent.  Note however, that version is unlikely to install on Windows 10.  One option would be to add a virtual machine on your computer that has an older OS. 

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: coyser

@coyser

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

The 2011 version is retired by Autodesk and no longer supported.  Which means there's no "live" download for it.  So either invest into a portable CD drive or ask an Autodesk Agent >>here<< and see if they can provide a temporary download.  Like @john.vellek has pointed out..  2011 may not install or function properly on newer OS.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report