Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

Installation & Licensing

Post 1 of 4

Installing aTools

229 Views, 3 Replies
03-06-2016 02:29 AM

I'm having trouble installing aTools on maya 2016.

I'm getting this - 

# Error: ImportError: file <maya console> line 154: No module named aTools

I just downloaded the files, and pulled it into the maya viewport like the info said.

Post 2 of 4

Re: Installing aTools

03-06-2016 11:35 AM in reply to: stavhavivi

The installation script for aTools wants to download the aTools.zip file from the internet. If you aren't connected to the internet or have a firewall in place that prohibits that kind of activity, you will get this error.

Post 3 of 4

04-21-2017 01:35 AM in reply to: pshwayka

So, there is no way to install atools for those of us behind a firewall?

Post 4 of 4

04-21-2017 01:56 AM in reply to: beorn.leo

ok, just found the answer. I'll leave it here for those who come looking...
Download the aTools.zip file from here:
http://www.trickorscript.com/aTools/
Then point the installer to wherever you saved the file. It will do an offline installation.

:)

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post