Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Community Visitor
1 Post
Post 1 of 2

Installation and deactivation

107 Views, 1 Replies
01-12-2014 01:33 PM

I got a new computer and need to install my autodesk software. I did not know that I needed to deactivate it on my old computer. Is there anything I can do to get my software up and running again. when I installed maya, I typed in my serial number and it asked for an activation code. When I requested  activation code, it said that I was maxed out. I just somehow need to be able to install and activate  on my new computer.

Thanks

Autodesk Support
938 Posts
78 Kudos
55 Solutions
Post 2 of 2

Re: Installation and deactivation

01-12-2014 05:59 PM in reply to: okash25

Hi Ashley,

I will manually generate the Activation Code. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

For reference, you can click here for any Activation assistance needed. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Community Alert

The Autodesk Community Forums, Blogs, and Idea Boards will be in read only mode starting on 2/12 at 9PM PST through 12PM PST on 2/13. Please see the following for more information: Site Maintenance Notification

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Announcements
Community Alert | The Autodesk Community Forums, Blogs, and Idea Boards will be in read only mode starting on 2/12 at 9PM PST through 12PM PST on 2/13. Please see the following for more information: Site Maintenance Notification