Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install AutoCAD Map 3D Renewal Autodesk Subscription With Web Support

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
hillg
819 Views, 5 Replies

Install AutoCAD Map 3D Renewal Autodesk Subscription With Web Support

Greetings,  I work at a college, our Facilities Department requested the purchase of a network version of above, a secretary puchased it.  I need to download and install the network piece and the clients.  All the secretary provided me is an email with the order details.  How can I get the purchased associate with me so I can download?  thanks in advance, Gerry

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: hillg

Hello Gary,

As the secretary placed the order I'm assuming that the Subscription is in her name? For starters, contracts are setup by default so that users can add themselves as long as they have the necessary licensing info.

How to Create a Subscription Center Account

Changes to the admin roles, specifically the Contract Manager (again assuming this was setup as the secretary) would typically be routed through our Support Request form.

How to Change a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager

With that being said and as you're already here, I can also make the requested changes if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the secretary's info, your full contact info, and the contract number or serial number.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Message 3 of 6
hillg
in reply to: philip.s

PM sent to Philip this morning. 

Message 4 of 6
hillg

okay, progress!  I was able to download the installers.  I did not see a network license manager available for download, also the required product keys.  Thanks, Gerry

Message 5 of 6
hillg

I am trying to obtain a network license file, i have my serial number, where do i find my product key?

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

hillg wrote:

I am trying to obtain a network license file, i have my serial number, where do i find my product key?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19726931&linkID=12305695

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report