Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install autocad 2011

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
makiabra
1383 Views, 7 Replies

install autocad 2011

i can reach to install the autocad 2011 on my windows 7. first,  he says that i have already an autocad design review 2011 installed on my computer, and after instalations, when i start the program, the autocad begins again the setup.

Please help me!!!!!

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: makiabra
Message 3 of 8
makiabra

I was able to fix the autodesk design review 11 problem, but i still having problems installing the autocad2011. After instalation, when i run the program he restarts the setup. 

On the desktop screen he appears as exe. file. what´s the problem???

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave

Run the program from the AutoCAD 2011 icon in your Start menu under All Programs > Autodesk. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
makiabra

i´m getting frustrated. I still with the same problem. he ask me to do the setup agian.

please help......

Message 6 of 8
abiudsilva12

window7 32bits
silva
Message 7 of 8
TravisNave

If you do not have local admin rights on your machine or if you are using roaming profiles, then this could be your problem. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 8 of 8
hedstromcory
in reply to: TravisNave

I'm having an issue getting AutoCAD Architecture 2011 to run after completing the install.  I get a message saying "Unable to run AutoCad" either because it did not install properly or i don't have sufficient right to run it.  I have installed it twice now and the install says it was a success.  I have only one login to my computer and it has all the admin rights.  I had Architecture 2012 installed and was able to use it, but because we use 2011 in class I uninstalled it and installed Architecture 2011 instead.  Since I was already running the 2012 version and it worked, I don't see how it could be a PC permissions issue.  Any suggestions as to what could be causing this problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report