Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inaccessible license from AutoCAD Plant 3D

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cogoke
235 Views, 2 Replies

inaccessible license from AutoCAD Plant 3D

My AutoCAD Plant 3D can't access my license as I recently renewed it as you can see from the screenshot attached.

Some weeks before the expiration date I have been getting a warning sign of account logoff if I don't connect to internet. I have unrestricted internet access to the site and cant fashion out what the problem could be.

Please I need support as my work is temporary shut down.

Best Regards

Cyril.Ogoke

cogoke_0-1664365335082.jpeg

PMB-5151, East west expressway,

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Cell: +234-80-36740889  +234-80-57001787

Ext:4754

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: cogoke

Hello @cogoke

I recommend verifying that all product updates including licensing updates are applied from your Autodesk account. 

Also set exceptions to your network to allow Autodesk urls to pass through, "Which URLs/Protocols need to be allowed for Autodesk Subscription Licensing". 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: cogoke

@cogoke 

About the error itself:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/The-re...

Which as Natasha posted requires those URL's 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report