Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i wonder about installation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
qwqw21125
189 Views, 2 Replies

i wonder about installation

i wanna install programs for education.

i got a license for softwear trial at autodesk homepage.

i know, i can using trial programs to my laptop for education at home.

but,i wonder, can i install inventor and autocad at company that i got a license?

can i install not company desktop but my laptop bring from home?

and

can i use programs using company internet from my laptop?

im sorry i don't know
englishg well... plz answer.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: qwqw21125

@qwqw21125

Welcome to the community..

Its hard to really understand what you requirements are but I will try...

So let's break this down and hopefully I can provide an answer to you..

i know, i can using trial programs to my laptop for education at home.:  A trial is 30 days long and used for testing..  Students get a 3 year license and its not a trial.

but,i wonder, can i install inventor and autocad at company that i got a license?:  No this is not allowed

can i install not company desktop but my laptop bring from home?:  If you are a student and have received a free educational license from Autodesk..  This license can only be installed on a computer that you own.  It can not be installed on a company computer or any machine that the computer owns even if you are allowed to take the machine home.  Combining free educational license in commercial arena will lead to you and your company being fined.

can i use programs using company internet from my laptop?  Is this laptop owned by you or the company?  Besides downloading/installing the application there's really no need for the internet to run AutoCAD/Inventor

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: qwqw21125

Hello @qwqw21125,

I understand that you have questions about the use of student software. Please review this information carefully it explains that student software is solely for education purposes and not to be used in a commercial/production environment: Education Usage

Thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report