Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my autocad license

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
333 Views, 6 Replies

I need my autocad license

I need to install AutoCad in my computer but it's said that my trial has expired, I never installed this in my life and I need for a college work, please help.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Bump....

Maybe if we keep squeaking we will get oiled. 🙂

Message 3 of 7
martti.halminen

You might try various search engines for finding the instructions.

For example these might be relevant:  https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-d...

-- 

Message 4 of 7
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous  and @Anonymous 

Are you seeing the message that you are unable to get a license/serial # information for the Autodesk Educational community?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

This is what I get. See screenshot

EAEC3671-93FB-4EAA-A12D-8CE869458B45.jpeg

Message 6 of 7
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

Everybody is experiencing this issue lately. You must reach out to the educational support team for resolution and run your product in 30 day trial mode until it is resolved.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

Also @natashal84  has indicated this in other postings.

This error message is related to a corrupt educational account, that the educational support team many need to assist you with. If it is not a severe account issue the other solutions are listed below:

Try going to Education Community <https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/featured> instead of signing in from top bar, please select the application first that you want to download. Then, click on Sign In you also may need to log out and re-login again, using the same method.

In addition, we request you to clear cache and cookies and re- try using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome.

Also try resetting your account or create a new one.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: martti.halminen

8ED031C5-1B10-4784-AB0D-9BD8B85F05CC.jpeg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report