Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix Error 1309

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
12880 Views, 2 Replies

How to fix Error 1309

Hello,

I successful install AutoDesk 2017 and normal to use, but when I run the windows sysprep after,

when I open AutoCAD 2017, Civil 3D 2017 Metric on Windows 10 platform. The Application will pop up this message:

Error 1309. Error reading from file:

C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Program Files\Root\Ocr\RNSPELL.DLL. Verify that the file exists and tha you can access it.

If I select cancel or ignore button, the application will open normal. 

I can't found this file on my computer: C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Program Files\Root\Ocr\

Could you help me to fix it?

Many Thanks!

Ethan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Otto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello heyjude888888 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you need to repair corrupt AutoCAD files. This issue has various causes. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

How to repair corrupt AutoCAD files

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community...

This user path seems very odd and I've never seen this message before..

Although it sounds like it may be working, but here's what I would recommend...

Perform a clean uninstall per these instructions.  Just make sure to adjust settings if you have other Autodesk products already installed/working on your machine.   Next clean out your personal (%temp%) location and delete as many files and folders as possible.  Next make sure the account being used as full admin rights, UAC is set to notify, and ANTI-VIRUS/Malware scanning utilities are disable.   Then install using these steps.

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.
2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report