Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High School Registration on Education Community

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
psgisz
1101 Views, 2 Replies

High School Registration on Education Community

I would like to register our school Autodesk Education Community. I have created a user account, but when I give the school will not be accepted.

The school is not in the database, and do not know how to add.

The school name: "Szent Benedek Általános Iskola és Középiskola Kiskunfélegyházi PG Tagintézménye"

How do I register for school to start using the software for educational purposes?

I can not be in the clique: "Add it our records?"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: psgisz

@psgisz

Welcome to the community...

Unfortunately this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no way of troubleshooting issues with adding your school to the Autodesk educational database.

But in that image is a link to add your school.  Are you saying its not work?

Also I know there was a couple of locations where the information has to typed/entered in English format/character..  Not sure if this is the case here but it may not be recognizing your school name due to its format.

Also I assume you stated from here: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/all

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
psgisz
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

When you have to give the school name, start typing the name "Szent Benedek ..." The system has been issued to registered names. Our school is not among them, as shown in the picture.  Our school of St. Benedict High School, Vocational School Kiskunfélegyházi PG member institutions (Szent Benedek Gimnázium, Középiskola és Kollégium Kiskunfélegyházi Tagintézmény) Despite writing to the school's name will not be accepted because it is not in the database.

I tried without accents, but they did not accept.

The question would be, how do I register for our school. The list of other member institutions include, but are not ours.

Sorry for the incorrect translation. I am Hungarian, and I know less English. I called the help of google translate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report