Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GENIO Import/Export Extension for Civil 3D

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
KDHolt
9518 Views, 8 Replies

GENIO Import/Export Extension for Civil 3D

I understand that I need to download the GENIO Import/Export Extension for Civil 3D in order to import data from MX and that this is located within the Autodesk Subscription Center (ASC). I have asked the IT Department at the company I work for to download the software; however, they are telling me that they can't find it within the ASC. Please can you let me know exactly where it can be found, ideally with a link. 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: KDHolt

have your IT look for Productivity Tools for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 or 2012 on the subscription website

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

or for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 Import/Export Extension for GENIO

you don't don't say what version of civil 3d

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 9
KDHolt

Thank you for the help. Regards, Keith

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 5 of 9
stephen.ward

I cannot find a link to download the GENIO Extension for Civil3D 2013.

I'm looking on the Autodesk Subscription site, but upon clicking on '2013' and entering 'GENIO' there are no results displayed.

The download area of the website does not function particularly well at all.

Message 6 of 9
stephen.ward
in reply to: stephen.ward

No response to this and again, I need to download this package.

Can someone issue some clear, consise instructions on where this download is, on the Autodesk Subscription website.

I login, I goto Downloads. Where do I go next? I cannot see this 'Productivity Tools' section that is being referred to.

If there is a direct link that works once I'm logged into the Subscription site, that would be much appreciated.

Message 7 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: stephen.ward

try this:

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/item?siteID=11564774&id=20329471

if this doesn't work check have your contract admin check your user permissions on the sub site

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 8 of 9
john.boyle
in reply to: KDHolt

Hi all,

Where can I download the genio extension for AutoCAD civil 3D 2016??

John

Message 9 of 9
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: john.boyle

@john.boyle

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

Since you’re new to the community I just wanted to inform you this is a worldwide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. For any future postings you may do, please do not include any personal information (such as your serial #) in anything that you share (including screen shots & attachments) with us.

I'm not a Civil3d users so I'm not sure if this extension is in your Autodesk Account and/or its only a benefit if you have an Autodesk Maintenance/Desktop subscription.  You may want to post this over in the Civil3D forum.  I will tag @Darin.Green to see if he knows.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report