Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fusion 360 client downloader api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll missing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
luke.meeker
570 Views, 4 Replies

fusion 360 client downloader api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll missing

When trying to open the fusion 360 client downloader i receive a streamer.exe error. api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll missing. recently when installing meshmixer i ran into the runtime.dll missing and found the crude was of fixing it on these forums by using the windows dev kit method. i have all the c++ redist installed. I am on win 7 ultimate sp1.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
luke.meeker
in reply to: luke.meeker

I just uninstalled AVG now i am recieving api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll is missing

Message 3 of 5

@luke.meeker 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

See @TravisNave information >>here<<:

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 5

I am also having this issue.  What is the fix for this?. I have windows 7  64bit

Message 5 of 5

I would look at Marks links ...but it's C++ related generally

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-a...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report