Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.

Installation & Licensing

Post 1 of 5
Accepted Solution

Flow Design Fatal Exception for Mac

32 Views, 4 Replies
03-20-2017 09:10 AM

Hello,

I recently purchased the MacBook Pro (2016) touch with Radeon 450 graphics card. When I first install Flow design it asks me to allow unidentified developers through, which I can do and so Flow design installs. However when I try to open flow design I get a Fatal Exception message and the programme has to quit. Is there anything that can be done to solve this issue? Attached are two photos: the first one I can bypass by changing system preferences. How do I solve the second error?

Thank you 

Michael BurnfordIMG_2670.JPGIMG_2678.JPG

@burnfordm

I'm not a Flow Design or MAC OS user.  I will not have the answer for you and most likely no one here will either..  Its not a common Autodesk product that gets supported here but I did find an article indicating MAC OS was supported now.   But I also found a posting that its not supported under the 10.12 version OS.  Check with the actual users and see if they know..

Post 2 of 5

Re: Flow Design Fatal Exception for Mac

03-20-2017 09:40 AM in reply to: burnfordm

@burnfordm

Am I missing something here...  Autodesk Flow Design is not a MAC OS supported product. 

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post 3 of 5

03-20-2017 09:42 AM in reply to: Mark.Lancaster
Hi Mark,

From contacting Autodesk they said is was supported on Mac systems? I am either Being very stupid or doing something wrong?

Mike
Post 4 of 5

03-20-2017 09:48 AM in reply to: burnfordm

@burnfordm

I'm not a Flow Design or MAC OS user.  I will not have the answer for you and most likely no one here will either..  Its not a common Autodesk product that gets supported here but I did find an article indicating MAC OS was supported now.   But I also found a posting that its not supported under the 10.12 version OS.  Check with the actual users and see if they know..

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Highlighted
Post 5 of 5

03-20-2017 09:56 AM in reply to: Mark.Lancaster
Thank you for your help

regards

Michael Burnford
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post