Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Design Fatal Exception for Mac

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
burnfordm
529 Views, 4 Replies

Flow Design Fatal Exception for Mac

Hello,

I recently purchased the MacBook Pro (2016) touch with Radeon 450 graphics card. When I first install Flow design it asks me to allow unidentified developers through, which I can do and so Flow design installs. However when I try to open flow design I get a Fatal Exception message and the programme has to quit. Is there anything that can be done to solve this issue? Attached are two photos: the first one I can bypass by changing system preferences. How do I solve the second error?

Thank you 

Michael BurnfordIMG_2670.JPGIMG_2678.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: burnfordm

@burnfordm

Am I missing something here...  Autodesk Flow Design is not a MAC OS supported product. 

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
burnfordm
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi Mark,

From contacting Autodesk they said is was supported on Mac systems? I am either Being very stupid or doing something wrong?

Mike
Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: burnfordm

@burnfordm

I'm not a Flow Design or MAC OS user.  I will not have the answer for you and most likely no one here will either..  Its not a common Autodesk product that gets supported here but I did find an article indicating MAC OS was supported now.   But I also found a posting that its not supported under the 10.12 version OS.  Check with the actual users and see if they know..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
burnfordm
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you for your help

regards

Michael Burnford

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report