Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to Matter Control

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
489 Views, 3 Replies

Export to Matter Control

Trying to figure out how I export one of my designs to my Robo 3D printer. The software the printer uses is called Matter Control. Which requires me to export my file as a specific file type. Need some help
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community..

Your posting is very generic..  I'm not even sure if you're using an Autodesk Product,  There's nothing indicated except what the printer uses.   In addition Motion Control is not an Autodesk Product but you asking for support of this product in an Autodesk Forum.  Within a few seconds of googling that software I found a list of supporting models.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I understand that you are having an issue with a non-Autodesk product, therefore, unfortunately, we cannot provide you with assistance. As @Mark.Lancaster mentioned and kindly responded with information anyway. In the future, if you ever have an Autodesk related question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion_Admin

@Anonymous wrote:
Trying to figure out how I export one of my designs to my Robo 3D printer. The software the printer uses is called Matter Control. Which requires me to export my file as a specific file type. Need some help

May I ask what Autodesk program you are trying to export from and the specific file type output needed so I can redirect your post to a more suitable product forum.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report