Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel spreadsheet Special paste

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ashton995
228 Views, 3 Replies

Excel spreadsheet Special paste

I am able to bring spreadsheets into my DWG using the special paste feature.  I sometimes need to, and can't figure out how to rotate the spread sheet 90 deg.  Is there a way of rotating the spreadsheet once I "Special Paste' it?

Thanks

Ashton

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: ashton995

@ashton995

This forum is about installation and licensing of Autodesk Application and not for asking questions about workflows in a given application.   I assume you are referring to AutoCAD drawings or perhaps you are using another Autodesk Application (but I can only speculate at this point).  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @ashton995,

If you are referring to AutoCAD you can actually import the Excel data by xrefing it in this will keep you from having to constantly having to copy/pasting the updated data. 

Check this How To Link Data in a Data Extraction Table to a Spreadsheet article . 

To copy/paste make sure your UC(X&Y) is set properly, then "Rotate" with "Ortho" on. 

Keep us posted. Smiley Happy

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @ashton995,

Please let us know if you have figured out the Excel integration in your dwg. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report