Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error installing Flow Design

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
5076 Views, 12 Replies

Error installing Flow Design

Hello,

I am trying to install Flow Design in my laptop and getting an error in the very beginning. I use both the downloader and the stand-alone file and I get the same error.

Windows 8.1 pro 64bit

Lenovo G510

i7 - 4700qm

8gb  - ram

1tb - hard disk

* I have attached the installation log file.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

anybody to suggest any solution ? Man Surprised

Message 3 of 13
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please, follow the steps on this solution, it should solve the issue.

On a separate note, Flow Design is not supported on Windows 8.1, we cannot gurantee the program will work.

I hope this helps clarify the error.

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous

how u solve the problems? i also encounter the same problem

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks !!! 😮
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

hello, i have windows 10, still same error. cannot deal with this;( please help.

Message 7 of 13
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community.

Well the original poster had a 1603 error on a C++ installation..  Are you saying you have the same problem or that you received the dialog stated the installation finsihed but some products failed to install?   Meaning details are needed and not a simple statement I have same problem..

At this point we can only speculate what the issue is.  Post your installation log file so we can determine the issue.  Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Update:  Also are you trying to install Flow Design or another Autodesk Product?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 13

I have recently tried installed flow design, I could install Autodesk® Simulation Moldflow Design, but " Autodesk® Flow Design " just doesn't install
(I am running on windows 10 )

It just starts installing then cuts off and jumps to " installation complete. Some products failed to install "

Message 9 of 13

@superjester11

Welcome to the community

Your installation is failing on Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86).  My recommendation is to remove all Installing Microsoft Visual C++ versions (year and OS) in your Windows Control Panel/Program&Features/Add and Remove programs.  The installer will put them back on.  Good luck and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 10 of 13

That solved the problem, thank you for your help 🙂 

Message 11 of 13

Thank you , this solved the problem !

Message 12 of 13

It also worked for me, thank you so much!

Message 13 of 13

100% OK.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report