Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: failed to load FNP_ACT_InstallerCA.dll

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
luca.sarti8VFW7
679 Views, 4 Replies

error: failed to load FNP_ACT_InstallerCA.dll

i had this error installing the free trial of autocad 2018; before i had a 2013 version and i uninstalled all files/folders of that.

what can i do to solve this? could be a problem of missing file??

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

>> i had this error installing the free trial of autocad 2018

When you start the software after you had installed it or did this error appear while installing?

I assume now it's raising while installing, so ....

Try the "direct download links" mentioned in >>>that thread<<< and when you have downloaded all setup files to your local drive make sure Antivirus is turned off, and start the first of the file with right-click and "start as administrator".

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5

Yes is during the installation phase, I'll  try also this method and I'll let you know if it works. 

Thanks. 

Greetings, Luca 

Message 4 of 5

it appeared the same error 😞

Message 5 of 5
natasha.l
in reply to: luca.sarti8VFW7

Hello @luca.sarti8VFW7,

Thank you for taking part in the community, I understand you are having issues installing your software. Please provide us with some more information by locating the Windows TEMP folder. You can do this by going to the Windows Start > type Run in the search box (shortcut Win.key+R) and typing %TEMP% into the box and clicking OK. 

Sort by Date or Name and find the Autodesk product and save the installation .log file. Please attach this log file to your reply.

This will help us determine the possible issue preventing you from installing your software. 

Note: Log files sometimes contain private information such as serial numbers, please remove this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report