Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error activation of AutoCAD 2011

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
GordonMelville5484
1686 Views, 6 Replies

Error activation of AutoCAD 2011

Please HELP

We have three licences of AutoCAD 2011 registered to our company and covered by an Autodesk subscription contract until 27/06/11 , (see attachment Autodesk contract)

We have just downloaded Autocad 2011 and are now trying to install we enter our serial number and product code , however duing the final install we get the error that our serial number is not valid for the product? (ERROR Code 123) (see attachment Note at activation Autocad2011.jpg)

Regards

Gordon

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

you need to delete your info immediately

you don't post your serial number on a public forum

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

hopefully your installing this as a network license and not a standalone license

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

on that same page where it says invaild serial number click the customer service request link

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 5 of 7

How can I edit / delete my post message from public forum 

Message 6 of 7

on the thread there is an options button

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 7

I'll notify an admin to have this removed asap.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report