Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
182 Views, 3 Replies

Error 400 again

Hello. For me as a studnet this is the second time I am dowloading Autodesk product. And this is the second time I get this: "

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

"

Where can I get activation code for standalone activation? (last time I used chat but now it does not seem to be available)

Thank you for your attention. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi agumen13,welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your serial number and product request code and I'll manually activate it for you.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
t_gaisf
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

If the online activation does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support. You can always open a case - see the link "licence assistance team" if chat is not available.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I did.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report