Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
392 Views, 5 Replies

ERROR 1619 student

I have key and licsence #, but I am unable to install. continue to receive ERROR 1619.

Please HELP!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community.  Please post your installation log here and I will take a look.

Thanks!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I have attached a log of my attempts to Setup.

Very frustrated. assignment due on this Thursday. Please help.

Can you access my computer remotely to install?

Thank you!

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

No sorry, this is just a peer support group.

Looks to be failing on the language pack. 

Install	Autodesk® Revit® 2015 Language Pack	Failed	Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

Are you installing in English on a US-English PC?

You might try installing it manually and see if it still errors:

http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/revit_2015_language_packs/Autodesk_Revit_2015_English_...

You might also try a new clean download altogether.

If the above still fails, I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I will give all options a try.

I hope the first one works.

Thank you

Happpy Mardi Gras!

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Yes me too!  And thanks!  I forgot it was Mardi Gras!!!

I have never recommended the Language Pack fix directly before, so I can't guarantee success.  But download problems are almost always resolved using the virtual agent.  One way or another, I hope you get installed.

Smiley Happy

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report