Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1606:Could not access network location Autodesk\Autocad 2017\R21.0

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1627 Views, 2 Replies

Error 1606:Could not access network location Autodesk\Autocad 2017\R21.0

Capture.PNG

Hi to everyone, i try to install Autocad 2017 on wWndows 10 64 bits with not success everytime i tried i always get the same error as the picture:

I tried many things as i so in this forum : https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/error-1606-could-not-access-network-location-a...

However, this solution was for windows 8 and i have windows 10 and in "User Shell Folder" i don't have any common files.

what I would like to add:

I have 2 differents hard-drives, an SSD (solid state disk) just for the operating system and the program data. (C:\)

ALL user data ist stored on a second standard hard-disk. (D:\)

CaptureII.PNGCaptureIII.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Otto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Atif60 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you're seeing Error 1606 while trying to install an Autodesk product. This issue occurs because the installer tries to place files into another user's profile where you do not have write access. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

"Error 1606: Could not access network location" when using "Run as" option to install

Get Your Autodesk Software Up & Running

Errors during AutoCAD software installation

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Otto

This solutions didn't works

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report