Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational Software Previous Version?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
508 Views, 5 Replies

Educational Software Previous Version?

Hi-

I need educational software, namely AutoCAD and Revit,  for the summer semester at school. All the computers at school use the 2015 versions of autodesk products, but the only educational version available from Autodesk right now seems to be 2016. This wouldn't be a big deal in AutoCad, but for Revit, if I work on a model at home, I wouldn't be able to save down to work on it at school. Is there any way to get older versions of Educational licensed software?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Versions 2014, 2015 and 2016 of both AutoCAD and Revit are available for students from the Autodesk Education Community.

Can you please log in the Education Community and let me know if you still cannot see the versions all the versions I mentioned?

Thank you, and please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Ah, so it is. I only saw 2016 under the Suites available, which is why I was confused. Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
camilo.lemos

You're most welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

is there any chance of getting a 2012 or Vista compatible version of AutoCAD thru educational student software?  -Greg

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP

@Anonymous wrote:

is there any chance of getting a 2012 or Vista compatible version of AutoCAD thru educational student software?  -Greg

short answer no

whatever versions are on the student community website is all you get for free

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report