Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational License "Restart Access"

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
max.stringer121
6188 Views, 4 Replies

Educational License "Restart Access"

I renewed my access to Maya for the educational license on the 17th of March 2021, however upon opening Maya it keeps stating that I have to restart the access again. Going onto my Autodesk account, I can see that I have the Sign in Activation for it, and that I have access to Maya 2022-2018 for my account, however it is refusing to let me use Maya.

I have redownloaded Maya using the "Install" button and the "Download" button from the Autodesk page too, and neither made a difference.

I have uninstalled everything, and reinstalled however Maya will not get past this "Access Expired" screen. Do you have any suggestions?

Labels (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: max.stringer121

you will need to contact EDU support here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

this seems to be a backend issue only they can fix

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

@max.stringer121 

Were you able to resolve this?   Did Darren help with the resolution if so? 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
adQ8WDM
in reply to: DarrenP

What happens if you reach out to support but they never get back to you?

Message 5 of 5

I have the same issue, I contacted SheerID and they said that my verification got accepted but still I cant Access Revit. I have reached out to Autodesk support but they never answered.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report