Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational license - account blocked

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Hamburg-22301
296 Views, 3 Replies

Educational license - account blocked

When we applied for the educational access I made a mistake and selected Faculty instead of Student.

The account we used had been setup for our son who has finished his studies. Our daughter wants now to study the same and use some of the designs from her brother. We therefore submitted the new documents with her name and the relevant document from the school (same email)

From SheerId  we got the following message: 

"Our records show that your verification request was rejected because the status selected on your form was Faculty whereas your document showed the status of Student. Since SheerID must verify information as accurately as possible, we cannot approve a request if the status is not a match.

Please contact the Autodesk Educational support team to change your status to Student. Once your status is updated, please re-submit your verification request."

With this link: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form. provided by SheerId we are unable to contact autodesk - the chatbot always directs us back to SheerId. We are in a loop!

How do we get out of this loop and the account ready for Anna?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Enter "Open a support case" as the response to the Autodesk Assistant

// Stephen Blair
// Arnold Renderer Support
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, I opened a case. Unfortunately the issue is still not solved. 

September 23rd at 19:13 I received from Autodesk the message:
Welcome, Xxxx!
You’re eligible for free one-year educational access to Autodesk products through the Autodesk Education Community.

Sat, 24 Sept 2022 at 07:49 msg. from SheerID Support (see below):
Upon checking, our review team received the document you submitted. Great news! Our records show that your request has been accepted on 09/23/2022

Sat, 24 Sept, 17:39 msg. from Autodesk:
Hi Xxxx,
Thanks for submitting your documentation. Unfortunately, we've been unable to confirm your eligibility for educational access to Autodesk products, and you've reached the maximum number of attempts to submit supporting documentation.

Since Autodesk, after I opened the case,  reset the access I only submitted the document once.

How can it be that I reached the maximum number of attempts? What can be wrong? 

Xxxx replaces the real name!

Message 4 of 4

Solved: After one more month and several chat session and following an account reset the account can be used again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report