Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

education renew license

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
infosbo
751 Views, 7 Replies

education renew license

Hello,
I work at a university and have the " Education Master Suite 2015," the license will expire in 2017. 
I wonder if the renewal of the free license version of the same will be possible.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: infosbo

Hi @infosbo and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

The Education Master Suite is no longer renewable, but you will be able to download different suites for free from the Autodesk Academic Resource Center.

Please accept as solution if my post fully answers your question.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 8
infosbo
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello,

As the renewal of license is not possible and I want to continue to use the 2015 version of the software , I'll need to reinstall all one by one with a new license or can I apply for a license for each software separately?

Note that the idea is to continue with the 2015 version.

thanks

Message 4 of 8
matthew.d

Hi @infosbo,

If you already have each individual version of software installed, you do not need to reinstall. You will simply need to change the serial numbers of each of the programs to the one's generated from the education community here.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 5 of 8
infosbo
in reply to: matthew.d

Hello,
Since it is no longer possible to renew Education Master Suite 2015, I have verified that all the software I need is in the new Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate package.
I received the serial number in my email but the downoad link did not appear. I noticed that only appears for download from 2016.
Where can I find the Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2015 for download?

Thank you

Message 6 of 8
Mark.Lancaster

@infosbo

Educational/Free license for suites is only good for the current release and the previous release.  So with 2017 version out, you can only request 2016 and 2017.   In the coming months, 2016 will drop off the radar...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 8
natasha.l

Hello @infosbo,

I have a link here that will take you directly to the product, just log in with your educational account information. You have Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2016 & 2017 available for download. Then select the Version, Operating System & Language. 

You may want to check out the system requirements before installing, you can use this cool New Tool | The Autodesk Prerequisite Checker. Or review them here: system requirements for Infrastructure Design Suite

Thank you for posting. Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 8
natasha.l

Hello @infosbo,

I wanted to check-in with you, were you able to look into the educational Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2016 & 2017 product? 

If so, please select a response that resolved the issue and click "Accept As Solution" button to help others in the community. 

Thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report