Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAGLE student license isn't activating

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
dangarousmandarine
1551 Views, 5 Replies

EAGLE student license isn't activating

Hi,

my "journey" started on friday I hoped to finish my project for school till Tuesday but then I can't design my PCB beacuse the software wasn't activated. After I have chatted with 3 Agents, been blocked for live chat, worte e-mail to supervisor, who isn't answering in the end, wrote e-mails to the Education Support, who reffered me to the Community, I am asking for help here. Nobody at the Support was abled to help me with this case. I have already got a bad grade beacause of that.Smiley Frustrated

The Software hasn't been registred properly to my account, there is no entitlement.

I hope this will be over soon, so I can finally start working.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@dangarousmandarine

Welcome to the community..    Unfortunately, this is mainly a peer to peer network where users are assisting other users like yourself.  We have no access to your information and/or troubleshoot issues related to your Autodesk Account.  So I'm not sure why you were re-directed to a user based forum when we have no access to your account.

Have you tried a different browser?

I will tag @natasha.l and hopefully she can assist you with your account.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6

Hello @dangarousmandarine,

I just downloaded & installed this product now and it maybe because you have downloaded the wrong version and you do not have access to it. Your image states commercial use. 

Try this: 

1. Uninstall that version 
  2. Try downloading this version, sign in with your User ID & password (try a password reset if you have an issue) 

Let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 6

Hello @dangarousmandarine,

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue or the other version worked for you. Smiley Happy

"Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community. 

Message 5 of 6
ddugganNDB5S
in reply to: natasha.l

Does not work for me and I have the student education license as well.

Message 6 of 6
leowarren34
in reply to: ddugganNDB5S

@ddugganNDB5S Is it appearing in http://manage.autodesk.com

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report