Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle starts in black screen Ubuntu 20.01

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
576 Views, 7 Replies

Eagle starts in black screen Ubuntu 20.01

When I start Eagle in Ubuntu 20.01 it worked properly for the first 2 weeks. Then all of a sudden it has gone all dark. There's nothing on the screen. The title says offline mode and a sign up window pops up which is also blank and

black. running with the EXPORT LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 also does not work nor does reinstalling eagle.

Here is a screenshot.

Looks like thisLooks like this

Labels (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

This does not work for me since I can't see anything on the screen (refer to the screenshot) and I am signed out of my account and cannot sign in (also seen in the image).

Message 4 of 8
pendean

Try searching these forums then, I see several posts including this one in the Eagle forum https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/eagle-forum/black-screen-on-startup/td-p/8619674

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Already tried that. Searched Forum, Reddit, Stack no results everyone says the same thing but it does not work for me 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Can someone from AutoDesk support take a look at this?

Message 7 of 8
pendean

@Anonymous Autodesk's Eagle Support almost never comes in here: so while you wait, consider posting/asking in the EAGLE forum over here and see if fellow users can jump in with guidance https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/eagle/ct-p/4001

Good luck.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

@pendean Thanks for the tip and the time you spent trying to find a solution. Appreciate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report