Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail verification link is expired

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dnf07
1695 Views, 2 Replies

E-mail verification link is expired

I'm attempting to download the free version of AUTOCAD for university and my account won't verify? - The email link is saying it's expired & when I try to resend the email it just doesn't resend so obviously I cant activate my account and download the student autocad.

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: dnf07

Autodesk doesn't handle account verification that is documented here: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/industries/education/docs/edu-verification-c...

you need to contact SheerID: customerservice@sheerID.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: dnf07

Hello @dnf07

Thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear that. Please try to conduct the steps below. 

1. Restart your computer
  2. Temporarily disable security settings like Antivirus, Firewall, VPN & UAC on your Windows operating system
  3. In the setting section of your browser, disable pop-up blockers and allow access to all "autodesk.com" sites (other sites may include)
  4. Use a different Browser or Clear the History section of your browser, "Clear browsing data" delete cookies, cache, and history
  5. Copy & paste the URL in the browser 
  6. The sender email is: noreply@autodesk.com

copy_url.png

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report