Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Autocad LT 2011 for MAC

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2428 Views, 5 Replies

Download Autocad LT 2011 for MAC

Hi, can someone please point me to somewhere I can download the Autocad LT 2011 for Mac? I had purchased this software a couple of years back, but now I had to buy a new Macbook and I cannot find the installer. Would appreciate your help!! Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

I'm afraid, you will not be able to install and use AutoCAD 2011 for Mac on new MacBook, because of system requirements.

The latest macOS on which 2011 version can be installed is Mac OS X Lion (10.7), but modern MacBooks will not allow to install that "ancient" macOS.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

In addition to @maxim_k information..  The 2011 product line is retired by Autodesk, no longer supported and thus there's no "live" download links for it. 

Please see this article for additional information in case you return back to an older MAC OS and want to install this legacy Autodesk product.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thanks Mark for your reply. I followed your link, however the legacy software seems to go back only three versions, not until 2011. If I have an old hardware with an old OS, why doesn't Autodesk let me use the software I bought? If they don't want to support me, that's fine for me, but why not letting me download it and use it? That's what's frustratring me most...

Message 5 of 6
dgorsman

You are responsible for backing up your own sensitive data.  That includes not just drawings but also installers, service packs, hot fixes, plug-ins, serial numbers, and anything else you are using.  Don't count on someone else to have it ready for you to use.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Did you get LT2011 for Mac from Autodesk, or from Apple at the Mac App Store?
Or did you buy it "from someone else" since you state this was only a couple of years ago for a 7+year old software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report