Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashed Drive Need Key

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
timber0000
432 Views, 2 Replies

Crashed Drive Need Key

My hard drive crashed and I need to reinstall ACAD 2013 on a new drive. I can't access the key on the old drive to transfer it to the new drive. How do I get around this?

Kent

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: timber0000

Hi Kent and welcome to the community!

If you're unable to utilize the License Transfer Utility, the only option would be to proceed with the standard installation and activation process on the new machine.

You can request media and or download links needed for the install here, but as you're looking for a current version, the most direct route would be to download from our trials page.

Do you have the license information needed for the activation (Serial Number and Product Key)? A license report can be requested from our Registration and Activation team, who would also be able to assist with potential activation limit reached errors.

With that being said and as you're already here, I've just sent you a Private Message with the relevant information.

Please let me know if we can be of additional assistance or accept as a solution if this fully resolves your inquiry.

Message 3 of 3
timber0000
in reply to: timber0000

I have sucessfully re-installed 2013 on the new drive of my laptop. I will have to contact you when I'm ready to install on my desktop since I've now used both of my allowed installs. Thank you for your assistance. It is much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Kent

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report