Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coursera student

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
apuleius3
1710 Views, 3 Replies

Coursera student

I'm taking a free Coursera course given by the Sapienza University in Rome about Roman archeology and architecture of the Palatine Hill.  The course uses Autocad to create archeological maps. 

--When I register for a free version of Autocad, Autodesk does not recognize Coursera as a school. 

--If I register as a student of Sapienza University, then I need to prove it with my Sapienza student ID which I'll never obtain.

How do Coursera students obtain free software from Autodesk?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ChicagoLooper
in reply to: apuleius3

If you are already a registered student at Sapienza University then you can get a student version of AutoCAD. To get a student version, you'll need to prove you're a student at a 'recognized' school.  You don't need to mention Coursera. Just prove you're a registered student at a 'real' shcool. 

Chicagolooper
Message 3 of 4
leowarren34

Hi @apuleius3,

From my interpretation, the course is provided by the University on Coursera. In this regard, you would not be eligible since you are not enrolled at a qualifying educational institution since Coursera are not accredited.

Eligibility Criteria: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/autodesk-for-education/educationa...

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/autodesk-for-education/students-a... 

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 4 of 4
mdavis22569

@apuleius3 

Were you able to get this resolved? 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report