Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Tripl3ml
650 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot uninstall maya

I have accidentally deleted the Maya folder, and so to get it back i needed to reinstall it, but when i start the setup it says that it is already installed, i have uninstalled it from the Programs and Features, i have deleted every single remaining folder that is related to Maya, or Autodesk, i have also deleted all the keys from the registry, and yet i still can`t install it.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Darin.Green
in reply to: Tripl3ml

@Tripl3ml

During your attempt to reinstall, are getting a message indicating the software is already installed? Use Microsoft Fitix to ensure everything was uninstalled successfully. If you see the application within Microsoft Fixit, that would mean Windows still see installations files and you need to uninstall them.

For the Microsoft Fixit, use the link in my signature Manual Uninstall under Resources.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 4
Tripl3ml
in reply to: Darin.Green

It listed a bunch of programs which doesn't include Maya, so i chose "Not Listed" and now its asking for the product code, what should i do next?

Message 4 of 4
Darin.Green
in reply to: Tripl3ml

If Maya wasn't listed, close the application as it's fully uninstalled.

Can you post a copy of your installation log file from you temp directory? i.e. C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Local\Temp

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report