Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate autocad lt 2021

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
rob.logan
3261 Views, 5 Replies

Can't activate autocad lt 2021

I have just tried to install autocad lt 2021. Before I did it I uninstalled previous versions and tried to delete old programme data to free up space on my machine. Now, when autocad launches I get this error message:

"the license manager is not functioning or is improperly installed. AutoCAD LT will shut down now, ADLSDK_STATUS_AUTH_PENDING

3:user canceled authorization"

I'm also having the exact same issue with revit. I've tried (several times) reinstalling the software, and reinstalling the License Manager. Nothing works. Can anyone help?

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: rob.logan
Message 3 of 6
RobDraw

You may have not completely uninstalled the older software data. Since this is affecting multiple programs I would uninstall all of them following the directions here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Clean-...

and start with fresh installs.

You may be able to fix your problem by deleting the folders not removed by uninstallation but who knows what kind of damage you have done by uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 6
Tiana_Y

Hi @rob.logan

Thank you for posting here in the Forums! I am just checking in to see if the suggestions that @RobDraw and @Anonymous provided helped you resolve the issue. If you still need assistance let us know and we are more than happy to help! 

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Message 5 of 6
rob.logan
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for such a quick response - I tried uninstalling and installing one last time and the software ended up installing properly in the end. Will have a look through the thread though.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Tiana_Y

help downloading for autocad 2021 our drawing practic

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report