Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Subscription, Still not working.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
it
Explorer
294 Views, 5 Replies

Bought Subscription, Still not working.

May last year, we cancled our Maya Subscription as we had just finished a major project with some extra seats needed.
Then in November as production ramped up again, we re-subscriped.

In Janurary this year, autodesk cancels our new subscription saying that we requested the canselation back in May.
Yes, 9 months after we sucessfully canseled our subscription, they cansel our new subscription that we made 4 months later. (It is beyond me that a company like Autodesk have such incompetence)

So since we really need to get going, we make a new subscription, it works for 15 minutes, then we get booted with the "contact your administrator to request permission to use this product". We go to the help site(s), 10% of which leads to articles and pages that no longer exsist, with no luck. We try to get in contact with live support where "all agents are bussy" and when we finally get through they hang up once we get to a agent, we mail support (may take 7-14 days to get response). And yesterday we could not even get access to this forum getting a "Request entity too large" error.

And now we still don't have a working product, support is inaccesible, having spend 152hours with autodesk support last year i know it might take quite a while before we get up and running. Looking at this forum I can see that this is a common problem for people who acturally "pay" the product.

Since support is pretty much non-exsisting.. what can we do?

(side note: We try to be patient and remain calm. We are trying as hard as we can to love our relationships with the software companies we use. But it its extremely hard to find something to love about the autodesk customer experience.)

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
camilo.lemos
in reply to: it

Hi it and welcome to the Autodesk Community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the different issues you've experienced trying to get your subscription software up and running. That is certainly not the experience and level of support we want to offer to our customers.

First of all, do you have a support case number that I can look up and get the details from?

About the cancellation of your subscription. It looks like that was a yearly contract, meaning that it can only be cancelled on it's expiration date, hence the delay.

On the issue of "Contact your administration for permission to use the software", the way Autodesk Desktop Subscription software works is that it's registered to the person who made the purchase (their e-mail address actually). That person is named a Contract Manager and is responsible for adding other employees to the Desktop Subscription contract and assign them seats of their purchased products and services. 

The contract manager for your new subscription contract is the same email you used to log in here: it@p*****.*k

Please, log in your Autodesk Account and follow these tutorials to learn how to add users and assign products and services:

How To Add or Remove Users

How to Set User Permissions

I hope this helps clarify the issue.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 6
it
Explorer
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hey, thanks alot for the quick reply.

We have never used the user management site as we have always been using the it@******.*k account for users, and it have worked like a charm. So i wonder why this is needed all of a suddent.

Next problem is that while the new rental Contract ID #110000903104 appears in the products and servies, this contract is not available in the user section. Meaning that i cannot assign it to our mail account. The only available maya license is our permanent #110000529359

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Hi there!

I was able to locate your case number 10463743 by using your email address. A customer support representative has already replied to your inquiry and it appears there may be some confusion over the contract numbers at hand.

For any additional questions or concerns, please reply to her email and she will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
it
Explorer
in reply to: jessica.t

That case number is regarding why our old subscription was canseled. I allready replied to that case, yesterday and have still not recived response.

I have tried to create a new support ticket but i get a error every time i try to log into the account center to get the serials and id's:

Issues2.jpg

The thing is that we have a deadline, a active subscription, but we can't access our product.

The live chat have been "bussy" permanenetly for the last few days.

The Customer Service Assistance requests have not been responded to, and we have never recived any calls.

The mail support we have recived reply from is completely unrelated to our issues.

I know you guys are tryign as hard as you can to get people to buy premium support, but we are not going down that route again.

All we want is a working license so we can spend as little time trying to fiddle around in here.

Even this support forum is hard to get around, trying to login yesterday to write this post i had to wait a few hours because of this error:

Issues.jpg

And again this moring trying to respond to your post

Issues3.jpg

We just want a way to get our Maya to work.

Message 6 of 6
camilo.lemos

The issue with your Maya Desktop Subscription appears to be fully on our end. I've sent a request to our systems team and they will look into this asap.

Regarding the issues you're getting with the websites, please clear your cache and cookies and reload the page. We are aware of this issue and working actively to get it fixed.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report