Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Activation Screen

231 REPLIES 231
SOLVED
Message 1 of 232
Anonymous
111315 Views, 231 Replies

Blank Activation Screen

In early Dec 2010 I downloaded AutoCAD 2011 (I already had the 2010 version).  When I opened it, a screen appeared with the option to 'TRY' or 'ACTIVATE'.  When I clicked on Activate the next screen appeared but it was blank except for 2 radio buttons without any text attached.  Supposedly, I have to get a request code from that screen to activate but obviously I can't.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this particular problem?

Tags (1)
231 REPLIES 231
Message 221 of 232
jessica.t
in reply to: Estegar

Hello all!

Apologies for the trouble activating! Please review this Autodesk Solution on preparing your system for installing your products. Security settings could also be affecting the activation so please also try disabling your firewall, antivirus, and UAC controls. Logging into your computer as the admin also helps!

Please let me know how it goes! Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 222 of 232
moh.alshibli1988
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello 

thanks to all for aiding to slove this problem 

but acuatly i'm still having the probelm and i dont have macfee anti virus 

but have kaspersky and anti maleware software 

please help me i'm activating Navisworks Manage 

Regards, 

Message 223 of 232
rockhound098

Same problem for me on Windows 10.

Can't get anything other than a blank screen on authorisation.  Tried all of the suggestions so far, and i'm running out of time on my 30 Day trial, and will have to halt production on a big project in 9 days if it isn't resolved.

Thankyou  (Attached screenshot)

Message 224 of 232
Gorthin

Hey. I have a problem with a white screen. I've tried everything from this link:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Register-Today-Product-A...

Nothing helped. I still have a white screen. On the e-mail came not request code. There is no way to activate the license.

How to get the request code, and activate the license?

Message 225 of 232
matthew.d
in reply to: Gorthin

Hi @Gorthin,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you tried updating your graphics card driver, the program with the latest service pack, and disabling your antivirus? Which program is this? Could you please provide your system specs?

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 226 of 232
Gorthin
in reply to: matthew.d

Hey.

Card drivers are updated. Certainly.

During the installation I pointed out that downloaded the service pack. In the Control panel you can see that they are installed (attached).

Disable antivirus during installation or activation? I tried to activate switched off antivirus.

I forgot to add about how the program works:
Inventor Professional 2014.

Computer Specifications:
Windows 7 x64
Processor: Intel Core i5 3210M
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card:
integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
and Nividia GT 630M 2GB

The program starts with Nividia 630M.

Message 227 of 232
matthew.d
in reply to: Gorthin

Hi @Gorthin,

Sorry you are still experiencing a problem. You can generate a request code by following the directions here. Then you can send it to registration and activation here. They will get you activated.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 228 of 232
sunumgrafik
in reply to: JohannC

3ds Max 2016 proğram indirdim ama hep güncelleme istiyorum seri no falan bu konuda bana yardım cı olabilirmisiniz
not: ekrana bu bu bölüm geliyor günçelliyemiyorum girsemde

Enter Serial Number and Product Key
To activate Autodesk 3ds Max 2016, please enter the Serial Number and Product Key you received at the time of purchase in the fields below. This information can be found on the product package, in your "Autodesk Upgrade and Licensing Information" email, or a similar confirmation email from the point of purchase e.g. online store.

Serial Number :
Product Key: :

yardımcı olabirmisiniz
tşk. edr.
sunumgrafik@gmail.com
Message 229 of 232

@sunumgrafik

Can you clarify what you're trying to do..  When I translate your posting in Google Translate, it doesn't make sense...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 230 of 232

We are running into the same issue with 3ds Max 2016 & 3ds Max 2017.

Computer Specifications:
Windows 10 pro with anniversary update
Processor: Intel Core i7-3630QM
RAM: 8GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia Quadro K1000M

We tried everything reasonable on the following link: (some information is really out of date)
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Regist...

Note: It DID work on this laptop with plan Windows Pro and NO anniversary update. The hard drive failed and IT put the most current  Windows 10 (anniversary update).  We did also disable antivirus during installation or activation.

It really amazes me that you still user Internet Explorer for your activation. 

Message 231 of 232
natasha.l
in reply to: zack.matterport

Hello @zack.matterport,

I understand you trying to install 3Ds Max 2016 or 2017 the system requirements show that 3Ds Max 2016 is not supported on Windows 10. 

Windows 10 Professional is listed for 3Ds Max 2017, not sure if you are working with professional or not. 

Autodesk does not support errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates from 3rd party software, but if it worked without the anniversary update try rolling it back. 

System requirements for Autodesk 3ds Max 2017

Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Professional operating system

Thanks for posting. Smiley Happy

Message 232 of 232
ben.saa
in reply to: par14060

Thanks I tried this on 2019 products and it worked.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report