Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based on EULA, Can There Be a Machine Shop with a Single License

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
petestrycharske
359 Views, 1 Reply

Based on EULA, Can There Be a Machine Shop with a Single License

All,

Good evening!  I've had this question posed to me a couple of times somewhat recently and I would like a definitive answer from someone, preferably from Autodesk.  There are a number of shops where there are designers and shop personnel.  The designers each have their own single sign in users applied, but there are a handful of people in the shop who occasionally need to access drawings and make modifications.  In the past this shop computer would have a "network" license so anyone could make the edits.  However, with the move away from Network licensing, can a generic e-mail "shop@myshop.com" or something be used to purchase and use a license on this single shop computer?  Or would the customer be required to purchase subscriptions for every shop person to use it and then sign in and out each time a different person wants to use the software?  I want to make sure I understand before I start advising clients to do something that may violate the EULA.  Please let me know if anyone has any questions and I'd be happy to assist.  Thanks in advance for any information, hope all is well and have a most blessed night!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: petestrycharske

another thread on this: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/subscription-changes/generic-user/td-p/9340325

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report