Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backburner @#$ missing message:1047 $#@

25 REPLIES 25
Message 1 of 26
zedish
6823 Views, 25 Replies

Backburner @#$ missing message:1047 $#@

Hello,
I use 3dmax design 2010 with backburner 2008 1.1 and am have a problem.
I have an identical setup on many other machines and everything works fine. But since I reinstall this machine the manager and the server displays a strange message:
INF @ # $ message missing: 1047 $ # @
INF @ # $ message missing: 1050 $ # @
INF @ # $ message missing: 1205 $ # @
INF @ # $ message missing: 1135 $ # @
I tried a complete reinstallation of Backburner over several times but i does nothing. I hope you have a solution.
Thank you

25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26
zedish
in reply to: zedish

74 Views and no replies...???

Message 3 of 26
k8alik

Hi, if u remove the folder named backburner from C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local  and run manager again it might  solve ur problem. it worked for me in win 7

Message 4 of 26
zedish
in reply to: k8alik

Dude you're a genius, it's been a while since I searched on forums and you're the one to answer and the more you give me the solution!
II owe you a lot thank you !!!

Message 5 of 26
SPitadmins

In my case, C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Backburner\lan\ENG\nrres_ENG.dat was missing, so I copied it from another computer.

Message 6 of 26
TravisNave
in reply to: SPitadmins

@itadmins,

Thanks for your participation, but please try not to respond to forum threads that are 5 years old and no longer relevant.  You're welcomed to continue helping current unanswered problems. 

Thanks! 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 26
SPitadmins
in reply to: TravisNave

Regardless of the age, it is still relevent because this thread comes up as the 1st selection in a Google search but the original fix did not fix the issue. My suggestion is more likely to resolve the issue. And Since I just installed 3dsmax 2017 and had this issue, it is very much relevent.

Message 8 of 26
manmonk

I have to say thanks to @itadmins as this was the first page that I visited through google having had the same Backburner problem - moving the nrres_ENG.dat worked for me so in my view it was pretty relevant. 

Message 9 of 26
bobmsn
in reply to: manmonk

@TravisNave

Thanks for your participation, but please try not to respond to forum threads that are 5 years old and still very relevant.

leave it to @itadmins as he knows what he is talking about - that solution just fixed my backburner too

Message 10 of 26

Still relevant in 2018. itadmins solution fixed it for me as well. Can't believe Autodesk has no solution at all for a whole five years, but as soon as an answer pops up, they show up and scold the poster, applying overstrict forum rules.

Message 11 of 26

I just installed 3ds MAx 2019, tried to send something to network rendering and got this error:

#17 @#$ missing message: 1020 $#@

I found this post. I tried removing the backburner folder mentioned by @k8alik but that didnt fix the problem. I checked to make sure the nrres_ENG.dat was there as mentioned by @zedish which it was.

Can someone at Autodesk please help? 

Message 12 of 26
baass
in reply to: jcox

After installing 3ds Max 2019, the problem occured to me as well. Additionally I always have to reenter the manager IP address, every time I restart 3ds Max. But that might be a diffrent problem.

Message 13 of 26
animart3d
in reply to: jcox

same error here., try this:

on network job assignment:

1.-  uncheck Automatic Search

2.- enter manually the ip address of your manager

this works for me., hope it helps

Message 14 of 26
thomes
in reply to: animart3d

thanks for the hint. it worked for me with BB 2019. first time in 20 years of using 3dsmax...

Message 15 of 26
thomes
in reply to: thomes

sorry, it was the thing with  nrres_ENG.dat

Message 16 of 26
thordurm
in reply to: thomes

nnres_ENG.dat fix relevant for me today - thanks!

Message 17 of 26
actrask

Unchecking "automatic search" worked for me.

Hey @TravisNave how about fixing an eight year old bug instead of telling users to knock it off. Just sayin Smiley Embarassed

Message 18 of 26
vsabbithi8ZAS7
in reply to: actrask

Turn off Auto search 

Manually add the Manage IP address 

Worked for me also. 

Message 19 of 26

2019 and still relevant! 

Message 20 of 26

2020, and still relevant!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report