Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Website Glitching/Isn't Recognizing My Renewed Student License

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
esimmo27
84 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Website Glitching/Isn't Recognizing My Renewed Student License

I'm unable to use Maya 2023 and I think I've narrowed down the problem to the Autodesk website. 

When I click on "Get Started" in the first screenshot (image on the bottom), it pops open the window in the second screenshot (image in the middle). When I then click on "Get Autodesk Software" it brings me right back to the first screenshot with no changes.  The banner doesn't change and the only option under all the applications is "get started".

It's a constant loop with no changes. I get the pop up window saying I'm eligible for another year, but the website doesn't seem to be registering that. 

The third screenshot (image on top) is what I get when I open Maya 2023, but I think the problem is with the website. I've tried different computers different browsers and can't figure it out. 

Anyone know how to fix this?

edit: I should also include I am a student and am trying to renew my access for another year. When I hit "Restart Access" in the top image it opens to the bottom image. 

SS 3.jpg

SS 2.jpg

SS 1.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@esimmo27, I have seen many people with same issue. So, Contact Educational support. https://www.autodesk.com/education/support

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 3 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: esimmo27

@esimmo27 

Reboot the PC 

If you see the software in your Account Manager / showing renewed

Then reset the license:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-r...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report