Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk not accepting ID and password for activation

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
Anonymous
1344 Views, 14 Replies

Autodesk not accepting ID and password for activation

I'm trying to get CAD set up on my teacher's computer first before I set it up on the students computers for education purposes.  At first the product key wouldn't work and now my ID/ password combination refuses to be accepted.  No phone number to contact help from Autodesk.  The in box for Autodesk is full.  And the chat is unavailable.  How am I supposed to get help from Autodesk and get CAD up and running?

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
VinodBalasubramanian
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi There,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you had so far. I am going to send you a private message. You can check a private message using the workflow suggested here.

Send us the user id and your account details through the private message and your contact number. We will be able to verify and help you shortly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 15

Thanks for the PM. We have sent you a reply with the login details.

Hope it works well for you.

Here are some additional information on login issues that might be useful for you to know for future reference,

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/account-access/autodesk-account/s...

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous

I am having the same issue. I have downloaded the software but it will not accept my password. there are no phone numbers to call and online chat is unavailable. there is a virtual chat (talking to a computer) but this doesn't understand the problem = no good. please help.

Message 5 of 15
Mark.Lancaster

Are you a student?

What Autodesk application and version are you trying to activate?

If you logged into your Autodesk Account can you get in using the same credentials?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 15
craggTLAVV

Hi 

I’m trying to download teachers Autodesk installer to my Mac it’s asking “Autodesk Installer would like to make changes” Enter your password it has Claire beattie Although for college I’m using my married name (Ragg) (I had downloaded a trial last month not sure if this is the issue) but tried putting my email for college in but still not letting me finish downloading.. hopefully you can help

many thanks 

claire 

Message 7 of 15
leowarren34
in reply to: craggTLAVV

Hi @craggTLAVV,

Installation doesn't require an Autodesk account - can you provide any screenshots of the issue?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 8 of 15

In my case, I can't even introduce my ID while I'm trying to activate my AutoCAD License. It appears a window: "Requested service not available". I've tried for two days but I've had the same result in each attempt. Is there another way to activate my software?

Message 9 of 15

rodriguez_naranjo8D65X_0-1662067017026.png

Message 10 of 15
craggTLAVV
in reply to: leowarren34

Hi
Thanks for responding to my issue.
Here are the photos of what happens when I click to install AutoCAD for Mac
First photo I click on open
It starts installing then this comes up Autodesk asking for password I put my password in, but it doesn’t work
Hopefully you may be able to help
Thanks Claire
[Graphical user interface, website Description automatically generated][Graphical user interface Description automatically generated]
Message 11 of 15
leowarren34
in reply to: craggTLAVV

Hi @craggTLAVV,

I can't see the pictures you've uploaded

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 12 of 15
craggTLAVV
in reply to: leowarren34

IMG_2040 2.JPGIMG_2041.JPG

Message 13 of 15
ara5u

yeah i am having the exact same problem but many links to this forum are either 404 or non useful can any one help me 

Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 3.52.42 PM.png 

Message 14 of 15
georgia_court1

Hi, I am having the same issue? What password is it asking me for as I've tried the Autodesk password, Apple ID Password, My Mac Book password?? I am out of passwords?!

Message 15 of 15
pendean
in reply to: georgia_court1

This is an operating system pop-up

pendean_0-1722881531122.png

It's asking for the login information for the user that created the log-in you are using.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report