Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aghazada.1672479
540 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing Error

Hello,

I get an error when trying to start maya:

maya: Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing ErrorA licensing error occurred that Autodesk systems were not able to handle for you. Please contact Autodesk Customer Support for help in resolving this error.GetFeatureAuthorizationStatus 1 (Failure)

I have installed ntp and it is running. My internet connection seems fine. But I still see this error.

My linux distribution is ArchLinux and I have installed and reinstalled the program from Aur.

Please help me!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Make sure your date and time, timezone, and Daylight Saving Time settings are all correct.  If the time is off, your software will not license.  This happens more frequently around Daylight Saving Time, which just occurred.  It's possible that just verifying your time and maybe syncing with a internet time server will correct your issue. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

Hello @aghazada.1672479,

Do you have a subscription plan and not have access to activate any other way?

Please keep us posted. Thank you.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report