Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.

Installation & Licensing

Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing Error

30 Views, 2 Replies
03-20-2017 08:33 AM

Hello,

I get an error when trying to start maya:

maya: Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing ErrorA licensing error occurred that Autodesk systems were not able to handle for you. Please contact Autodesk Customer Support for help in resolving this error.GetFeatureAuthorizationStatus 1 (Failure)

I have installed ntp and it is running. My internet connection seems fine. But I still see this error.

My linux distribution is ArchLinux and I have installed and reinstalled the program from Aur.

Please help me!!

Post 2 of 3

Re: Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing Error

03-20-2017 01:44 PM in reply to: aghazada.1672479

Make sure your date and time, timezone, and Daylight Saving Time settings are all correct.  If the time is off, your software will not license.  This happens more frequently around Daylight Saving Time, which just occurred.  It's possible that just verifying your time and maybe syncing with a internet time server will correct your issue. 

Good Luck!

Highlighted
Post 3 of 3

Re: Autodesk Maya 2017Licensing Error

03-20-2017 04:25 PM in reply to: aghazada.1672479

Hello @aghazada.1672479,

Do you have a subscription plan and not have access to activate any other way?

Please keep us posted. Thank you.  

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Natasha Laureiro

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post