Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

Installation & Licensing

Post 1 of 2

Autodesk Inventor free trial won't start

15 Views, 1 Replies
04-21-2017 07:32 AM

Hello,

I downloaded the Autodesk Inventor 2018 free trial (30 days) version from the website. After completing the installation and launching the Software it shows me a screen where it displays the number of trial days left. When I click on the Start Trial tab it comes back with the same page as earlier. Can anybody help me in resolving this issue?. I have attached an image of the launching window of Inventor.

Highlighted
Post 2 of 2

Re: Autodesk Inventor free trial won't start

04-21-2017 07:55 AM in reply to: abhidhupkar4

@abhidhupkar4

Welcome to the community..

See the solution posted in this forum discussion.

Mark Lancaster

, Certified Professional in Autodesk Inventor 2014/2015/Exam & AutoCAD 2014 and not an Autodesk Employee

Installation | Autodesk Virtual Agent | Autodesk Register Once | Activation/Chat | Microsoft FixitDesktop Sub-Grant User Access | Error 1603 | Autodesk Med Resolu LibrayInventor Reset | Screencast

Kudos is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post