Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Inventor 2015 Run Problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
214 Views, 3 Replies

AutoDesk Inventor 2015 Run Problem

After installing my Education Packager of 2015 Inventor and start it, it run's fine, when I try to click on the Home Icon or when I first open it I get the attached message.  So I try to re-install from the download on my Drive as it said to do, I get a message about not being able to communicate with Web Site.  So I connected to Web Site, logged in, and tried again, and get the same response.  Can I just download the missing files from someplace copy and paste these files into the correct directory?  I really don't want to download the entire deal again, as it takes about 4 hours 🙂  What would be your suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

This error indicates the download is incomplete. So the best way is still to re-download the software but try with another download method. Please disable your firewall and anti-virus programs, and download the software from our Virtual Agent (click on Download Links, choose product and version). Then try the installation again.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Are these two files the same? When I extract the first file it immediately
starts installation before I can extract the second file????

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Lynn,

Disregard the post below.  I finally got it to re-install.  But still not sure why there are two download files.  At any rate, after re-installing (twice) the WebBrowser folder and information still does not appear. And I get the same error message. Is there someplace I can just download these files and put them in the folder?  If not I am tired of messing with it, I will just use it as it is.  Not really sure what they do anyway.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report