Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

123 REPLIES 123
SOLVED
Message 1 of 124
TravisNave
211450 Views, 123 Replies

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

Issue:  You are having a download failure error, similar to previous releases, that are causing installation errors of your 2018 product.  However, the Autodesk Virtual Agent does not yet list the products available for 2018. 

Work-Around:  Until the Virtual Agent is updated, we collective peers will try to provide Official direct download links from Autodesk.  This list may be updated as needed and links may or may not work as products are released.  You can also try the Browser Download method from your Autodesk Accounts Management page. 

If you have an official direct download link, that is tested and working, or have a URL of a direct download link that should work once the products are released, then please feel free to update the links in the comments below.  Please only use official Autodesk links.  Piracy is not tolerated here. 

AUTODESK 2018 DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

AutoCAD 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit – Part 1
English 64 bit – Part 2

AutoCAD LT 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit

Inventor Professional 2018 x64
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Revit Live 2018

Download

Navisworks Manage 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Navisworks Simulate 2018
Part 1
Part 2

More to come soon...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
123 REPLIES 123
Message 101 of 124
porca_paletta
in reply to: TravisNave

Please, try to keep this topic up-to-date by adding VA missing links (e.g Simulation ones, Moldflow Synergy, Simulation Mechanical, Helius, etc.)

Thanks

Message 102 of 124
Mark.Lancaster

Most likely this will not happen. This is just a temp location until the VA is up and running. Download links that are provided here are based on a time constraint. Meaning that we can't keep updating it every X number of days. Applications not on VA will be downloaded from your Autodesk Account.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 103 of 124
fqlb
in reply to: porca_paletta

moldflow synergy 2018 download    :http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gfJxat9 heliu download :  http://pan.baidu.com/s/1miyUaIO            code :bybn

Message 105 of 124
fqlb
Message 106 of 124
flashmeBPVJT

Anyone got the links for AutoCAD 2018 German (x32/x64)?

Message 107 of 124
Message 108 of 124
dark.hirameki

Anyone got the links for Autodesk Plant Design Suite Ultimate 2018 (x64) trial?

Message 109 of 124

@dark.hirameki

Download and install per:

1. Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.

2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

However if the installation does fail using this method, please post your installation log file here so we can review it.  Posting info: Sometimes installation log files contain personal information such as your serial #.  Prior to posting your log file please make sure to remove such info.

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 110 of 124

thanks for your help....Smiley Happy

Message 111 of 124

Hi all!

To amend this great list, I have links for Vault Workgroup 2018:

Vault Workgroup 2018 (Server)

Vault Workgroup 2018 (Client)

Thank you Tania of the most excellent Autodesk support team!

Sincerely,

Francisco

Message 112 of 124
chris.downing

Nice one Francisco!!

ACADE & PLANT3D Applications Engineer
CAD Training

Standard and bespoke PLANT3D Training and ACAD Training and ACAD ELEC Training

Message 113 of 124
porca_paletta

Any chances we can get Delcam 2018 links (possibly Ultimate editions)? Virtual Agent got 2017 only.

Thanks

Message 114 of 124
chris.downing
in reply to: DarrenP

These links didn't work..... Smiley Frustrated

CAD Training

Message 115 of 124
chris.downing

Ahhhh I see now... Thanks Travis 🙂

CAD Training

Message 116 of 124
giannife
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hello, I'm looking for the download links in virtual agent for the vehicle tracker... I can't find them (in which category are they???), and the links in this thread don't work either. I'm using autocad civil 3d 2017. Thanks for the help.

Message 117 of 124
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: giannife

@giannife

This posting was provided as a temporary location for the 2018 products until that version was available in the Autodesk VIrtual Agent.  In addition the links have a timeout period and I think its only good for 30 days once the link is copied.   One final thing..  Vehicle Tracker is not a common Autodesk product and will not be on the Autodesk Virtual Agent.  You will have to download through your Autodesk Account (meaning not all applications are up there).   Just make sure to your the browser download method and your popup blocker is not enabled in your browser.

5-9-2017 8-20-35 AM.jpg

Mark Lancaster

Message 118 of 124
porca_paletta
in reply to: giannife

If you don't see it in your account, you can download from

https://www.autodesk.com/products/vehicle-tracking/free-trial

Message 119 of 124
giannife

That's the web install, which doesn't work on my pc due to a proxy setting.

Message 120 of 124
giannife
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Perfect, it appeared on my list, thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report