Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

123 REPLIES 123
SOLVED
Message 1 of 124
TravisNave
209553 Views, 123 Replies

Autodesk 2018 Direct Download Links (Until Available on Virtual Agent)

Issue:  You are having a download failure error, similar to previous releases, that are causing installation errors of your 2018 product.  However, the Autodesk Virtual Agent does not yet list the products available for 2018. 

Work-Around:  Until the Virtual Agent is updated, we collective peers will try to provide Official direct download links from Autodesk.  This list may be updated as needed and links may or may not work as products are released.  You can also try the Browser Download method from your Autodesk Accounts Management page. 

If you have an official direct download link, that is tested and working, or have a URL of a direct download link that should work once the products are released, then please feel free to update the links in the comments below.  Please only use official Autodesk links.  Piracy is not tolerated here. 

AUTODESK 2018 DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS

AutoCAD 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit – Part 1
English 64 bit – Part 2

AutoCAD LT 2018
English 32 bit

English 64 bit

Inventor Professional 2018 x64
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Revit Live 2018

Download

Navisworks Manage 2018
Part 1
Part 2

Navisworks Simulate 2018
Part 1
Part 2

More to come soon...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Tags (1)
123 REPLIES 123
Message 81 of 124
fqlb
in reply to: TravisNave

1.png

Why I have only a few software download,Is it really necessary to legitimate users ?

Message 82 of 124
Matt__W
in reply to: fqlb

A couple of Revit 2018 add-ins were made available last night

Revit 2018 Steel Connections

Revit 2018 Site Designer

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 83 of 124
Hugh_Compton
in reply to: Matt__W

Does anyone know the Product Key for CFD 2018?  

Thx

Message 84 of 124
TravisNave
in reply to: Hugh_Compton

@Hugh_Compton

Yes.

Autodesk CFD 2018 809J1
Autodesk CFD Advanced 2018 810J1
Autodesk CFD Design Study Environment 2018 812J1
Autodesk CFD Motion 2018 811J1

I had previously linked all the Autodesk 2018 Product keys (using J this release) in other solutions in this thread.  You can find the entire set here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/find-serial-number-product...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 85 of 124
mdavis22569

Virtual Agent is getting populated 

Just was there:

Autodesk AutoCAD 2018

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 86 of 124
TravisNave
in reply to: mdavis22569

Thanks @mdavis22569 for letting us know that the Virtual Agent now has many of the 2018 software available.  I have also checked this for Inventor 2018.

With this information, I would now recommend that everyone try downloading their products using the Virtual Agent by following the directions below.

Autodesk 2018 Product Keys

Autodesk Network License Manager 2018

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/download/download-previous-versions...

The rest of the links in this thread should remain active and can be used as well.  We were all very glad to help during this transition!

Good Luck!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 87 of 124
alkassab

Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Pro 2018 (x64)

download link is not working,

Message 88 of 124
TravisNave
in reply to: alkassab

@alkassab,

The other link is working fine.

Thanks!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 89 of 124

Is there a way to get german links from virtual agent?

Message 90 of 124

@tobias_wiesendanger,

Not sure.  Some products are multilingual already.  Which product did you need in German?

Autodesk Forums:
Message 91 of 124

Vault Basic Server and Client and later on all Suites which are not yet released I think?

Message 92 of 124

Yeah, sadly I do not have a link for Vault Basic in German.  And I don't see it in the Virtual Agent either. 

Autodesk Forums:
Message 93 of 124
porca_paletta

Installers on VA are english only (excluding softwares with a single multilanguage installer, e.g. Revit)

BTW, here are links for german editions of Vault Basic

Vault Client

Vault Server

I don't know how it works on a Subscription Account, but in my student account I can download all languages available.

BTW there are no 2018 suites are available yet for my account

Message 94 of 124

Thanks for the info and the links.

Message 95 of 124
flashmeBPVJT

Is Inventor 2018 German available?

Message 96 of 124

Sure try this:

Part1

Part2

Part3

Message 97 of 124

thank you

where can i get these direct download links for other products?

Message 98 of 124

@flashmeBPVJT

Welcome to the community..

What product and version are you referring to?

Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent for major Autodesk products and your Autodesk Account for ones that are not on the VA

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 99 of 124

I found only English Versions in Virtual Agent.

Where's my mistake?

Message 100 of 124
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: flashmeBPVJT

Hi @flashmeBPVJT,

The download links in Virtual Agent are only in English. You can instead download a language pack from the Autodesk Knowledge Network to install on top of your Autodesk software and launch it using the preferred language. For Inventor 2018, you can download the language packs here: http://autode.sk/2p7UDAT.

I hope this helps, let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report